d-cubes, open pc and openpandora - cool?

Hugo Roy hugo at fsfe.org
Sa Apr 16 09:38:29 UTC 2011

Hi Bernhard,

Le vendredi 15 avril 2011 à 15:56 +0200, Bernhard Reiter a écrit :
> Does anyone have experience with:
>
> http://www.d-cubes.be/
> Belgian mini-company selling mini-computer: light and mini

Yes, we contacted them already. I don't know if we met them yet.
They donate an important part of their profit to FSFE.

Best,
  Hugo Roy                           im: hugo at jabber.fsfe.org
  French Coordinator               mobile: +33 (0)6 0874 1341

The Free Software Foundation Europe works to create general
understanding and support for software freedom in politics, law,
business and society. Become a Fellow http://www.fsfe.org/join