[contact] "My University offers me my Microsoft Windows license" Worldwide Campaign

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at ansol.org
So Sep 27 01:38:21 UTC 2009

Hello Laurent,

The only question that was answered was that it was not a hack.

As it is, I must reinforce my disagreement with advising people to buy
proprietary software.

You will not reach those students with this campaign, anyways, so you might
as well call it a day and a bad decision and cut it.

I'm sure that by Monday you will feel the egg on your face, even if you
currently don't.

I'm certainly most disappointed.

If the only objective was "to destroy Microsoft's stronghold" on the
computer market, it would be one thing, but the objective is to free
computer users (nowadays, most humans).

You don't convince drug addicts to quit by advising them to buy from
the big boss as a means to free them from resellers downstream.

I will remove the link to racketciel from nao.quero.imposto.ms while
this campaign is on.

Rui