CeBIT 2009 :: Volunteers wanted!

Volker Dormeyer volker at ixolution.de
Do Feb 5 22:38:42 UTC 2009

Hello all,

as you might already know, CeBIT 2009 will take place from 3rd to 8th
of March in Hannover, Germany. The FSFE is going to have a booth, or
at least a Demo-Point in the focal area of Free Software, this year.

We are looking for volunteers who are willing and able to help us at
the booth during the fair. I think it would be an opportunity for
people interested in Free Software and the FSFE to get involved.

Most of the time, we will talk to people to explain Free Software and
sometimes answer general questions concerning licensing issues.
Of course, the Fellowship, recent activities like pdfreaders.org and
the OpenPGP Smartcard are going to be presented, as well.

Please tell Guido Arnold (in cc) or myself if you are interested.
At least 1-2 hours of your time would be highly appreciated.

The latest status of our activities for CeBIT 2009 can be seen in the
Fellowship Wiki [1].

Thanks and Regards,
Volker

[1] https://wiki.fsfe.org/Cebit-2009