Vista Rückerstattung -- bitte meldet euch!

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Mo Okt 6 20:38:39 UTC 2008

Hallo Mitlesende,

siehe auch unter [1], falls ihr Erfahrungen mit Rückerstattung von
Microsoft Windows Lizenzen gemacht habt, könnt ihr das bitte
zusammenfassen und an germany at fsfeurope.org oder direkt hierher
schicken?

Vielen dank schon mal,
Matthias

    Lenovo - schizophrenic Microsoft Windows Vista refund in Germany

    Today I read Hanno's blog entry [2] about his failed Microsoft
    Windows Vista refund. He used the same formula as I did. He got the
    answer (rough translation):

        We won't refund your windows-license, because we think it's an
        integral part of the product.

    Side note: I got 30 EUR without any answer on my bank account.

    As you might know we have a Windows tax refund [3] where we want to
    summaries all essential information about this topic. (Yes the page
    is in the first beta ;)).

    If you have information about Windows tax refunds, especially Lenovo
    with in Germany at the moment, please report your experience to
    FSFE's German Team under germany at fsfeurope.org.

  1. https://www.fsfe.org/en/fellows/mk/i_love_it_here/lenovo_schizophrenic_microsoft_windows_vista_refund_in_germany
  2. http://hboeck.de/archives/658-Lenovo,-Linux-and-Windows-refunding.html
  3. https://wiki.fsfe.org/Windows-Tax_Refund
--
Stellvertretender Deutschlandkoordinator, Fellowshipkoordinator
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) []         (http://fsfeurope.org)