Re: 3D mit freier Software nicht möglich?

Torsten Werner mail.twerner at googlemail.com
Mi Mai 7 09:00:31 UTC 2008

Folgende Info habe ich noch von Sylvestre Ledru bekommen auf die
Frage, ob eine Lösung in Sicht ist:

No, unfortunately, it is quite tricky because mesa/OpenGL stuff is now
owned by Khronos but it seems that the SGI/Khronos agreement about the
intellectual property is unclear (we are not sure about that).
However, we have some good feedbacks but it is hard to find the good
person.

One DD (xaiki) is working for SGI and he is trying to move things from
the inside but it seems to be relatively hard to do.

Viele Grüße,
Torsten

--
http://twerner.blogspot.com