FSF Europe at LinuxWorld Conference & Expo 2005

Volker Dormeyer volker at ixolution.de
Sa Sep 3 20:53:53 UTC 2005

Hello all,

as some of you may know already, the FSF Europe (FSFE) [1] will attend
the GNU/LinuxWorld Conference & Expo 2005 [2] again.

        1. http://fsfeurope.org
        2. http://www.linuxworldexpo.de

GNU/LinuxWorld is one of the most important tradeshows related to Free
Software business applications, all over Europe. The event takes place
from November 15 - 17, 2005 in Frankfurt (Germany).

Like in the years before, the FSFE will attend as exhibitor with an
appropriate booth. To man the booth, we are looking for Fellowship
members and/or volunteers interested in Free Software and thus would
like to support the FSFE.

The main work will be to answer questions and to involve visitors in
interesting discussions related to many aspects of Free Software.
T-Shirts and other merchandise will be sold, too. Furthermore, it is
planned to present the Fellowship program incl. the OpenPGP compliant
smartcard again.

Please give me a short note, if you are interested in supporting the
FSFE this way. A short statement incl. a time frame in which you would
prefer to be with us would be a good idea, too.

Thanks and regards,
Volker

--
 Volker Dormeyer                                  <volker at ixolution.de>