FSF Europe booth at FOSDEM 2005

Volker Dormeyer volker at ixolution.de
Do Jan 20 20:49:09 UTC 2005

Hi all,

its FOSDEM time. the Free Software Developers Meeting [1] will take
place from 26th to 27th of February, 2005 in Brussels (Belgium).

      [1] http://www.fosdem.org

as in the years before, we are organizing a booth to present the
FSF Europe at FOSDEM 2005. Thus we are looking for people who'd like to
help us to man the booth on both days. Our main issues will be to talk
to people around different aspects of Free Software and of course to
sell merchandise material like T-Shirts, GNU Pins and so on.

This would be a chance to everybody who'd like to get involved into Free
Software issues, as well. Please let me know, if you are interested and
tell me when do you prefer to help us (both days, one day or even some
hours).

Thanks,
Volker

--