FSF Europe at LinuxTag 2005 in Karlsruhe (Germany)

Volker Dormeyer volker at ixolution.de
Di Apr 26 22:01:08 UTC 2005

Hello all,

LinuxTag is coming... As most of you probably now, LinuxTag 2005 will
take place from 22nd to 25th of June 2005. LinuxTag [1] ist one of the
most important events dedicated to Free Software in Europe.

	1. http://www.linuxtag.org

Like last year and in the years before, the FSF Europe will be present
with at least one booth at LinuxTag 2005. To man the booths, we are
looking for volunteers and/or Fellowship members interested in Free
Software and support of the FSF Europe.

The main work will be to answer questions and involve the visitors in
interesting discussions related to many aspects of Free Software. We
will sell T-Shirts and something like that in our merchandising zone,
too. And we are planning to present the Crypto card currently used
within the Fellowship, as well as the Fellowship itself at a separate
booth.

Please give me a short note, if you are interested to help us. A short
statement about the time frame in which you would prefer to help us
would be a good idea, too.

Thanks,
Volker