Goodbye :)

Fani Partsafyllidou fani at fsfe.org
Fri Apr 14 14:37:51 UTC 2023

Hey there,

my work at the FSFE is coming to an end so I would like to say thanks
for the great collaboration. I am so happy I had the opportunity to
contribute to advance Free Software awareness in Europe, and to be a
part of the Free Software community. I will not be in this list anymore,
but you can find me in Linkedin [1] or Mastodon [2]. I am glad to keep
in touch! My lovely colleague Ana will support you from now on.

Good luck to the group!

Greetings,

Fani

[1] Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fani-partsafyllidou-b402161a0/