FSFE Local group in Belgium

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas at pettiaux.be
Sun Nov 13 06:56:03 UTC 2022

Hello Sébastien,

Thanks for this mail.

I am willing to work on such activities as I have been for about 20
years and does through bxlug, abelli and educode asbls.

Today, most communication about that takes place thanks to matrix
protocol and the element.io application (eg) in the channels

 1. #community:fsfe.org
 2. #FSFE-francophone:fsfe.org
 3. #CEDO-EU:matrix.org
 4. #Abelli:matrix.org
 5. #bxlug:libera.chat

I invite you all in such channels as I tend to replace many emails with
matrix messages (more secure, allowing very easily many other kind of
exchanges - files, video and oral communications too)

I live in Brussels, work as a teacher in a school that once once
probably one of the best in Belgium (Athénée Robert Catteau next to the
Palais de jusctice). Mais goals are to replace Google / Microsoft /
Adobe / (every proprietary software and companies) in schools,
associations, administrations and if possible other companies by free
software, as much as possible decentralized.

I am easily available for physical meeting in Brussels. Do not hesitate
to reach me in private by mail, matrix (at @npettiaux:matrix.org) or
téléphone to setup a meeting.

I am fluent in French and English much less due to lack of practice in
Dutch (but I do speak and understand Dutch when I need to )

Hope to meet you soon,

Regards,

Nicolas

--
*Nicolas Pettiaux, phd* - gsm +32 496 24 55 01 - communication sécurisée
@npettiaux:matrix.org