FSFE Netherlands online get-together on 15th September

Bart Groeneveld avi at bartavi.nl
Thu Sep 16 08:44:36 UTC 2021

Hi all,

On the Netherlands online get-together of 15th September, we had a
discussion about teaching students about open source, and we discussed
an exercise a certain group of students had to do.
Part of that exercise is for students to prove that open source is
benificial, and to back that prove up with some (scientific) papers or
other research.
After the fact, I realized these links might be a very good resource
for these students:
- https://dwheeler.com/oss_fs_why.html
- https://dwheeler.com/numbers/
- https://dwheeler.com/essays/commercial-floss.html

--
With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groet,
Bart Groeneveld