FSFE Booth in Utrecht

André Ockers ao at fsfe.org
Sat Sep 8 11:03:28 UTC 2018

Dear FSFE-Supporter,

I am André Ockers and I'm planning to run a booth at NLLGG-meeting (Software Freedom Day) on 15 September from 10.00 to 16.00 o'clock.

I'm looking for people to join me at the booth and help spread the word about Free Software and FSFE. If you are interested in participating in FSFE's presence at NLLGG-meeting, please write an email to me.

However, even if you just visit the NLLGG-meeting, please visit the FSFE booth and say hello!

You can find more info about the NLLGG-meeting at [1].

I'm looking forward to meet you there!

Best regards,

--
André Ockers
Supporter, Free Software Foundation Europe

Blog (Dutch) | http://o7s.eu
Blog (English) | http://en.o7s.eu

Diaspora | https://diasp.eu/i/bf035797fa6c
Mastodon | https://framapiaf.org/@ao

GnuPG public key | BA3D00C7F5FE3668

Word lid van de FSFE en bescherm uw vrijheid!
(https://fsfe.org/fellowship/ams/join.php?ams=join)

[1] https://nllgg.nl/evenementen/20180915/nllgg-bijeenkomst-software-freedom-day