FOSDEM 2018

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas at pettiaux.be
Thu Jan 25 06:12:55 CET 2018

Dear all,

I will oorganize a meeting on the Solbosch campus in the lab LISA of
Professor Debeir where we could discuss, for example about the
conference educode (see the poster in
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdkc5xl9yrmp9m5/Educode-poster-EN.pdf?dl=0)
and read http://educode.be and the document in annex describing the
conference.

I'll soon propose a framadate to organize the moment.

In short, it will be about free software, free content and coding in
class.

I look forward to meeting you.

Best regards,

Nicolas

PS could you already help by translating the annexed document to as many
languages as possible ?
most importantly Dutch and English (I could do in in bad Dutch/Vlaams
and in English I do not have the time today)

PS2 who is ready to help with the organization of the conference ?,
especially with the translations of the documents to nl en en (the main
language today is fr, and the public is firstly french speaking
teachers, until we find enough money to pay for the interpretation,
which is promissing if someone of you accept to come along with me to
see Minister Crevits ?

PS3 I would with pleasure give you my portable number in case you want
to talk to me, but I won't put it here as this list as public archives
as far as I remember

Nicolas Pettiaux, phd  - nicolas at pettiaux.be