Sha Camp 2017

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Mon Jan 16 18:52:38 CET 2017

Hi guys, especiall the Dutch country team,

this year from the 4th to 8th of August there will be the outdoor Hacker
camp/conference "Sha", taking place in The Netherlands.

	https://sha2017.org/

I have been to the CCC hacker-camp and I would love to see a village of FSFE
to be at the Sha-Camp as well. I can do organise the PR and merch material
needed for the village but I need nice FSFE guys that bring life to our tent
and village. So I wonder if we are a village at all or not? Are you planning
to go there?
I need information quite soon because the CfP is just until February 1st.
(be aware, that a ticket is really expensive: 250 euro)

Thanks for quick answering,

   Erik

--
No one shall ever be forced to use non-free software
Erik Albers | Free Software Foundation Europe