[gnu.org #977066] Free Software Badges to share - Gratis Software Badges om te verspreiden

Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic tct at ceata.org
Tue Apr 14 10:50:45 CEST 2015

On 14.04.2015 09:28, Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic wrote:
> Dear André,
>
> On 14.04.2015 08:34, André Ockers wrote:
>> Here [1] is the Dutch translation of the FSF Badges. Thanks to Georgia
>> for committing them.
>
> The title "Free software badges to share" should be translated to:
>
> "Vrije software badges te verspreiden"
>
> instead of
>
> "Gratis software badges te verspreiden",

I found the same problem with the Romanian translation of the title. I
contacted my colleague at gnuvideo.ro who submitted the translation and
he told Ceata that he has sent the translation without the title, not
knowing that needs to be translated too. Probably FSF has used an
automated tool for translating the title which was missing from the
translation file, and that's how the error "gratis" got in the title.

--
Tiberiu-Cezar Tehnoetic
Președinte, Fundația Ceata

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru: http://ceata.org/%C3%AEnscrieri