[promo order] order.%2014-%08-%28.0

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Mon Sep 1 12:16:16 CEST 2014

Dear all,

as Felix, Maurice and others seem to do a really good job in the Netherlands
the Fellowship and support for FSFE is growing. It would be really cool and
more and more important to have our most important promotion-material in
Dutch. There was just a request via our promotion sending form, for example:

On 28/08/14 16:37, someone at fsfe.org wrote:
> Hey, someone ordered promotional material:
> [...]

> Specifics of the Order:
> - Anything you have in Dutch (in case you do)

Hence, if you feel to translate the material, I will be very happy to print
and produce them. I just did so with a lot of French and Italian material.
Don't underestimate the effect if people read something in their mother tongue
instead of in English.

Best,
   Erik

--
Erik Albers | https://fsfe.org/about/albers
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) - Campaigns & Community

		Free as in Freedom!