Meet a Romanian free software activist in Brussels?

Tiberiu C. Turbureanu tct at ceata.org
Tue Oct 7 19:37:43 CEST 2014

On 07.10.2014 19:13, Rainer Kersten wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 06, 2014 at 09:37:35PM +0200, Tiberiu C. Turbureanu wrote:
>> I am a friend of FSFE and president of the Romanian foundation
>> associated with FSFE, Fundația Ceata.
>
> Hi and welcome! :-)

Thank you, Rainer!

>> I might be able to travel to Netherlands too, especially for T-Dose at
>> the end of October.
>
> What about Düsseldorf at Sunday 2014-10-12? We are having a brunch from
> 11:00 to 15:00. Some international guests will attend as well.

It would be nice to meet again with you, Karsten, Matthias and a part of
the FSFE volunteers at FOSDEM, plus a lot of other FSFE volunteers I am
sure of it, but I am not sure I can pay the visit to Düsseldorf so soon
due to financial constraints. I am currently looking for free software
projects to work as consultant in this part of Europe.

> Best regards
> Rainer, your collegue at last FOSDEM

I had a great time with you and the other colleagues! Looking forward to
repeat it next February :-)

Thanks,

--
Tiberiu C. Turbureanu
Președinte, Fundația Ceata

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru! (http://ceata.org/%C3%AEnscrieri)