Meet a Romanian free software activist in Brussels?

Tiberiu C. Turbureanu tct at ceata.org
Mon Oct 6 21:37:35 CEST 2014

Hello guys!

This is an updated message I've just sent on the mailing list of FSFE's
Belgium local group (waiting for approval).

I am a friend of FSFE and president of the Romanian foundation
associated with FSFE, Fundația Ceata.

I am currently living in Brussels and I would very much like to meet the
free software activists and developers from Benelux involved with FSFE.

I might be able to travel to Netherlands too, especially for T-Dose at
the end of October.

Please let me know if any of you are interested in meeting me in
Brussels, for the time being. Some info about me:

http://turbureanu.org/index.en.html

Thanks,

Tiberiu

--
Tiberiu C. Turbureanu
Președinte, Fundația Ceata

Susții libertatea artelor și tehnologiilor?
Înscrie-te ca membru! (http://ceata.org/%C3%AEnscrieri)