[promo order] order.%2014-%08-%28.0

Kevin Keijzer the_unconventional at fsfe.org
Wed Oct 1 11:01:00 CEST 2014

I forgot to mention this earlier, but I merged back nearly every
correction (just one or two remarks).

I received a nice box of promo materials recently, which contained a
bunch of GnuPG flyers in German. I would love to have the English and
Dutch versions as well, so I hope that they can be printed soon.

About that: any updates on the Dutch 'screwdriver' flyers?
I remember Felix telling me that he had translated them somewhere in
March/April, and I believe I even proofread some. Those are probably the
most popular FSFE flyers, and I have dozens of them in English, but some
(older) people really prefer Dutch or don't understand English at all.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten, / With kind regards,

Kevin Keijzer

Free Software Foundation Europe
Education Team

kevin at quietlife.nl / the_unconventional at fsfe.org