Dutch planet

Maurice mho at fsfe.org
Sat Jan 25 15:50:04 CET 2014

On 01/25/2014 02:16 PM, Hugo Roy wrote:
> + 2014-01-24 Fri 19:11, Jelle Hermsen <jelle at fsfe.org>:

>>> planet
>>>
>>> resistance… from whom?
>>>

>> Cristian Rigamonti wasn't sure about the policy so he inquired the
>> @fellowship list, but they haven't come to a decision yet.
>
> We don't *need* a decision for every thing, that's why it's an
> **experiment**.

I have to agree with Hugo here. And if someone thinks he/she could do it
better we can always have an "election".

> This has been discussed several times on team calls and on team@
>
> Please don't feel restrained by that. We will come with rules and
> policies along the way when we have more grasp of what planet
> curators need.

Indeed let's get things going first and keep them going. It's great to
see the initiative and thank you for your effort. Policy can always
follow to shape things and/or organize them (better) should that be
necessary.