Dutch planet

Rutger van Sleen (NLLGG) rutger.van.sleen at nllgg.nl
Thu Jan 23 13:01:38 CET 2014

Jelle (and others),

On 19-01-2014 12:30, Jelle Hermsen wrote:
> Op zondag 19 januari 2014 heeft Hugo Roy <hugo at fsfe.org> het volgende
> geschreven:
>> Jelle, do you want to become the "planet curator"? The role of the
>> planet curator is to promote the Dutch planet and trying to find
>> Dutch contributors on free software who have very interesting insight
>> but who are not necessarily sustaining contributors and to propose to
>> them to be added to the FSFE planet.
>>

> I would love to!

May I invite you* to do so at the meetings of the Dutch LUG (NLLGG)? We
would happily welcome followers to represent the FSFE there. They are on
the following dates: 25 jan, 22 march, 24 may, 28 june, 20 sept (SFD!)
and 22 nov, in Utrecht.

* and all who read this as well, ofcourse.

Kind regards,
Rutger van Sleen
Chairman NLLGG