Dutch planet

Kevin Keijzer the_unconventional at fsfe.org
Sun Jan 19 18:39:31 CET 2014

Hi Jelle,

Hmm, I'll mail fellowship-hackers@ with a request to add my "Dutch"
tagged posts to the Dutch Fellowship Planet, although I have to admit
that I rarely -if ever- write anything in Dutch.

How many active Dutch contributors does the FSFE have, by the way?
(I'm just curious, because I would only know four, including myself.)

Some countries have national team pages; like Germany
(https://fsfe.org/de/), France (https://fsfe.org/fr/), and Italy
(https://fsfe.org/it/), but there doesn't appear to be a Dutch / Benelux
page. (Or am I missing something?)

--
Met vriendelijke groeten, / With kind regards,

Kevin Keijzer

FSFE Edu Team

kevin at quietlife.nl / the_unconventional at fsfe.org

()  against HTML e-mail