Meeting with politicians at fosdem

Mauricio Nascimento aurion at fsfe.org
Tue Jan 14 21:42:42 CET 2014

On 29/12/13 14:08, maurice wrote:
> @mauricio: how realistic is it for the EPFSUG people to help promote
> this and be able to get politicians to the discussion?

Sorry for the late Maurice.
The message from Fosdem organization was clear: no politics during the
event. Of course this is impossible since we live in a society based on
relationship between people with different backgrounds, beliefs and needs.
They don't want politicians there but citizens.
This is not my viewpoint but the message they sent to me.
So any initiative in that direction would not be nice.

I have a complete different viewpoint and I loved and support the Otto's
idea. Maybe we can develop more this idea at Fosdem and we can
coordinate something after here in Brussels or in the Netherland (Den
Haag?).

Sorry again for the late.

Cheers,

Mauricio