EPFSUG - "Trust your friends" event, March 5th, 2014

Mauricio Nascimento aurion at fsfe.org
Tue Feb 25 16:17:41 CET 2014

I would like to invite you to the upcoming event at European Parliament
in Brussels.
It is hosted by MEP Nils Torvalds (LINUX grandfather) and MEP Indrek
Tarand (EPFSUG founding patron).
The event will cover topics like trust, encryption, confidentiality and
authentication and also will be the official launch of DebianParl
(https://wiki.debian.org/DebianParl), a Debian pure blend of free
software for doing parliamentary work!

http://files.epfsug.eu/20140305-trustyoufriends/epfsug5march.html

If you are interested to attend the event and you don't have a badge to
enter the EP building, please let me know then I can request it.
Cheers,

Mauricio