FOSDEM Belgian follow-up

Maël Brunet maelbrunet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 21:17:38 CET 2014

Hello,

Adding Nicolas to the thread.

That would be great ... FSFE had plans to launch a similar campaign but
> we learned that April[1] launched the campaign[2] just some minutes
> before. :(

I think April's initiative concerns the EU elections, while what Rytis
talked about and lepacte.be are for the Belgian federal and regional
elections.

During the meeting at Fosdem I offered to draft some ideas for an action
plan on lepacte.be and still intend to do so but will probably only find
time next week.

Best

Maël