FOSDEM Belgian follow-up

Rytis Bagdziunas rytis at fsfe.org
Tue Feb 4 11:53:59 CET 2014

Hi all,

Some of us met at FOSDEM. As a reminder, I'm from the Belgian branch.

On the Belgian side, we talked about relaunching hetpact/lepacte.be initiative for the coming Euopean/federal/regional elections in May. That could be a good way for newcomers, like me, to get into FSFE movement.

Since electoral lists aren't finished yet, it's not for today but we should be ready for some bulk e-mailing as of March, I guess.

First thing to do is to get in touch with Nicolas Pettiaux who did it the first time and see if he's still interested/willing to help.

You guys have any additional thoughts or remarks on this?

--
Rytis
rytis at jabber.belnet.be