invitation to give a workshop in Rotterdam, NL.

Kevin Keijzer the_unconventional at fsfe.org
Wed Dec 10 19:10:36 CET 2014

Hi,

Rotterdam is basically my 'back yard', so I might be able to help.

Though the thing is that I know literally nothing about mobile phones
(and, by extension, mobile operating systems). I have a Nokia 3310;
which is always off..

Are you planning on Android workshops only, or also GNU/Linux desktops
and Free Software / Open Standards / Interoperability in general?
(I didn't get any previous mails from this discussion.)

--
Met vriendelijke groeten, / With kind regards,

Kevin Keijzer

Meldpunt Discriminatie Vrije Software in het Onderwijs
http://meldpuntdiscriminatievrijesoftware.org/

Free Software Foundation Europe | Education Team
https://fsfe.org/activities/education/

kevin at quietlife.nl | the_unconventional at fsfe.org