FreeYourAndroid in Brussels

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Tue Oct 29 11:31:25 CET 2013

Dear All,

From 12 to 15th of December there will be an art/technology-festival by the
'Constant Association for Art and Media' in Brussels:
	http://constantvzw.org/site/Are-You-Being-Served.html

They would love to do a phone-flash-party (like FreeYourAndroid workshops) in
that people that did phone-flashing gather with people that have not yet
experience in phone-flashing but like to free their phones.
They asked me to host the event, but, unfortunately, I am not able to make it
in that time. But maybe you know someone who has interest in assisting (or
even hosting) the event? They also have some budget and can pay a small fee.

Please ask me for more details

Best,
   Erik

--
Erik Albers | https://fsfe.org/about/albers
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) - Campaigns & Community

		Free as in Freedom!