T-Dose

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas at pettiaux.be
Sun Oct 20 14:52:18 CEST 2013

Hello,

Most probably, I won't be able to attend. Is T-Dose meeting being recorded ?

Another point : about the pact of digital freedom and the firends of
freedom who have signed it, Maurizio and I want to propose that it become a
project supported by FSFE.

Maurizio could describe the project at T-Dose.

Best regards,

Nicolas

Nicolas Pettiaux - +32 496 24 55 01 - http://rmll.info - http://lepacte.be
EuroSciPy 2013 co-chair http://www.euroscipy.org/