Meeting with politicians at fosdem

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Tue Nov 26 13:41:54 CET 2013

On 26/11/13 13:39, Mauricio Nascimento wrote:
> On 2013-11-26 13:32, Erik Albers wrote:
>> ok, thanks for this information. Then we have to think about something
>> completely different for such an event.
>
> I think EPFSUG is the key for such event and the European Parliament seems to
> be the right place for that.
> But we need to develop the idea.

EPFSUG yes. But the EP might not be the best place. Politicians like to talk
in public and it is too complicated for a normal citizen to enter the EP just
to hear some politicians talking ...

Best,
   Erik

--
Erik Albers | https://fsfe.org/about/albers
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) - Campaigns & Community

		Free as in Freedom!