[Room options] Coordinators Meeting before FOSDEM

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Tue Nov 26 11:04:34 CET 2013

On 26/11/13 09:30, Nicolas at pettiaux.be wrote:
> If no room available through fosdem organization, I can ask friends professors at ULB or we could meet at ESI in the center of Brussels (8 min walk from central station)

thanks for your offer. As I have heard, FOSDEM rooms are very sparely
available, so I do not think we get one. Also, it might be a much better
atmosphere at HSBXL, so I prefer this one if possible.
Else, we come back on you and your offer.

Thanks,
   Erik

--
Erik Albers | https://fsfe.org/about/albers
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) - Campaigns & Community

		Free as in Freedom!