[Room options] Coordinators Meeting before FOSDEM

Erik Albers eal at fsfe.org
Mon Nov 25 15:12:08 CET 2013

Dear Emma and Mauricio,

as we have agreed on the coordinators list, we will have a coordinators
meeting on Friday afternoon before FOSDEM, 31 January. Do you have any ideas
where is a good room to meet? Are you able to get the room reserved for us?

Requirements:
the room should be able to fit 20 people, it should be somewhere inside
Brussels and have enough power for everone to plug his laptop. In addition, a
projector should be available.

Shall I ask EPFSUG? Other Ideas?

Best,
   Erik

--
Erik Albers | https://fsfe.org/about/albers
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) - Campaigns & Community

		Free as in Freedom!