Crypto party

Frederik Questier frederik at questier.com
Sun Nov 3 20:35:23 CET 2013

Dear cryptoparty organizers,

you might be interested in these sources:
http://www.cryptoparty.in/
http://piratepad.net/CryptopartyPreparation
http://www.slideshare.net/Frederik_Questier/computer-security-27754651

The last one is a presentation I gave last week. Around slide 25 starts the
encryption part. By experience I know that having good graphics to explain
(public/private) encryption helps a lot for the learners...

Kind regards
Hartelijke groeten

--
Prof. dr. Frederik Questier