FOSDEM 2013 - call for booth helpers

rainer rk at office.fsfeurope.org
Mon Jan 21 14:25:27 CET 2013

Hi everybody!

May I ask you kindly to tell me who will attend the booth as
a helper this year? There is no need to be there all the time,
just announce whether you want to help for some hours.

Just your name, title and the languages your can talk are
sufficient.

This is necessary to provide the name batches and to coordinate
the last details. A helper mail will follow.

Allthough we appreciate any help, it is not useful to bring in
new helpers during the running event, as happened sometimes in
the last years. They do not know all necessary details, and
handwritten batches are not looking that good.

As usual, we are in urgent need of native french speakers.
Spanish is also more important meanwhile. The more languages
we can offer to talk, the better.

Best regards
Rainer