Meeting at FOSDEM, upcoming venues and discussion

jelle at jellehermsen.nl jelle at jellehermsen.nl
Mon Feb 4 19:53:40 CET 2013

Hiya everybody,
Sorry for me extremely postponed reply. I've been rather busy. Hope you
all had fun at FOSDEM. I would love to hear the stuff you discussed
there!

Anyway, I wouldn't mind helping out at the Overheid & ICT venue. I'm
not sure I can make it on the wednesday, but the other two days I can.

On a more personal note that might concern some of you: I've been asked
to write a column for Linux Magazine #2 that will be based on stuff I
wrote on my FSFE blog, so that's nice. I will also be writing an article
for them about hardware hacking a Minitel so that it runs GNU/Linux. I
also hope to sell them an article on the FSFE, maybe including an
interview with Maurice? (wink wink nudge nudge)

Cheers,
Jelle