fsfe-nl

Sam Geeraerts samgee at fsfe.org
Fri Oct 26 10:21:06 CEST 2012

Rainer Kersten wrote:
>> I heard a rumour that FSFE might not be there
>> (despite being listed on the website) because there was some
>> confusion about dates resulting in double booking.
>
> Oops? Which dates did I confuse? I only planned T-Dose at that
> weekend, and yes, I will mann the FSFE booth. ;-)

Cool. I will see you (and hopefully some others) tomorrow.

>> You have my vote for fsfe-bnl. I believe in an earlier discussion
>> fsfe-nl was found to be deprecated.
>
> What? No, please not. ;-)

I got the impression from Ciaran's explanation [1] and the very low
activity on fsfe-nl last time I checked.

> Last week I had a call with Mark Lamers. Due to overwhelming
> workload he resigned from his position as Netherland coordinator.

I'm sorry to hear that. Many thanks to Mark for taking it as far as he did.

> I would like to recommend that the fellows which will be present
> at T-Dose meet at FSFE booth to roll the dice for a new coordinator.
> For sure, that me be discussed here as well, but I feel
> communication via VoA[1] is quite important in that case.

Alright.

> BTW: Can someone take over the moderation of that list?

You mean fsfe-bnl? I'm willing to do that. I'm not subscribed to
fsfe-nl, but I could take that on as well if needs be.

[1] http://mail.fsfeurope.org/pipermail/fsfe-bnl/2011-May/000220.html