TED and FSFE addendum

Jelle Hermsen jelle at fsfe.org
Mon Nov 19 10:00:49 CET 2012

TEDx surely isn't like preaching to the choir which makes it a very good idea. It might also be a good idea to take a look at TEDx Eutropolis. They are familiar with us, because  Karsten Gerloff did an excellent talk for them in Heerlen in 2010:
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNhlOlGInHE
Torrent: http://download.fsfe.org/torrents/TEDxEutropolis-Karsten_Gerloff-Power_and_Freedom.ogv.torrent

My wife did a mini talk at TEDx Amsterdam a while ago and from what I hear the audience consists of mostly corporate suits, so that's quite a leap from the typical freedom beards, which could prove useful.

Cheers,
Jelle