Order page translation

Dutchess spa8blauw at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 19:53:08 CET 2012

Maurice,
Babykleding is one word as far as I know. It was adjusted after a tip
from Sam.

Jelle: thanks for having spent so much time in your busy schedule for
FSFE work. It is really too bad you are quitting. T-Dose is, so far, one
of the few events I visit regularly. I am not a fellow and (for that
reason?) not sure what you refer to as T-Dose news.
In any case, glad to have met you on the mailinglist. See you in a few
years with the junior FOSS enthusiast ? :)

Deb.