Dutch coordinator

maurice mho at fsfe.org
Sun Nov 11 17:19:57 CET 2012

Hi all!

As some of you may know, Mark Lamers recently stepped down as coordinator
for the FSFE-fellows in the lowlands. I've taken it upon me to replace him
as coordinator. I've discussed this with Mark and in the past couple of
weeks there have been some fellowship meetings at T-Dose and the NLUUG
conference where this has been discussed with the fellows that were present
at these venues.

So far all agree with this, so I would like to ask you all to let me be the
coordinator until someone else wants to take over the role. At that time we
can hold a vote if necessary.

For those who do not know me:
I'm Maurice, 30 years old and I work for a company called AT Computing.
I've been working with free software for years now. My master thesis
research looked into how (Dutch) government organisations "buy" free
software -> (just search for "How to buy something that is free?").

Fellowship meetings:

At the moment I'm organizing a fellowship meeting in Nijmegen or Arnhem
somewhere in december. This will be a joint meeting with other software
freedom advocates and probably some fellows from the Dusseldorf
fellowship-group. If you like the idea please reply to this mail, than I
get a sense of how many fellows will attend. If anyone has suggestion about
the meetup please let me know!

The next meeting after that is probably gonna be the Fosdem 2013!

Kind regards,

Maurice