Meeting at FOSDEM

Guido Arnold guido at fsfe.org
Mon Jan 30 23:45:03 CET 2012

Hello all,

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 11:26:27PM +0100, Guido Arnold wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 10:53:28AM +0100, Matthias Kirschner wrote:
> > * maurice <mho at fsfe.org> [2012-01-20 10:35:45 +0100]:
> >
> > > I would like to be there! I propose SAT 13:15h Because then the main track
> > > with Simon Phipss and Lars Wirzenius will be finished.
> >
> > Sounds good to me. 13:15 at the FSFE booth, than we go to Cafe 2?
>
> Fine here, too.

I am trying my luck: I'd love to attend this lightning talk [1] since
it is one of very few related to education this year. It would be
great if we could postpone the NLedu meeting for 30 minutes and set it
to 13:45.

If that's a problem for anyone, I'm still happy to show up at the FSFE
booth at 13:15 as previously agreed to. Just checking...

Greetings,

Guido

[1] http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/event/greenlight4girls

--
Guido Arnold                       Free Software Foundation Europe
http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido      []         Edu team & German team