[Fwd: T-Dose 2011 5&6 November]

Mark Lamers mark at marklamers.nl
Mon Sep 19 20:18:24 CEST 2011

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 07:20:06PM +0200, Jelle de Jong wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On 12-09-11 11:47, rainer wrote:
> > What is your opinion? Does the Netherlands Fellowship Team want to
> > present themselves there?
> >
> > I am willing and able to do the same job than last year. It might
> > be a good opportunity to meet.
> >
> > Does anyone want to take over the communication with the organisers?
>
> I will be there, to assist the NEK team, Debian stand and the FSFE . So
> I can help out where needed but not full time!

  That 's nice. So we are with tree including Rainer.

> I can bring all the FSFE merchandise with me. However we don't yet have
> some smart table set-up to place all the merchandise.

  There you have a point, i will look into that. Maybe someone has a
  idea? What we need is something to display the merchandise and folders
  on preferably around 1.20 meters (bar hide). If the same thing can be
  used to transport the goodies in will be great.

  //ML

--
Mark Lamers
email: mark at marklamers.nl
Key fingerprint = 884C F025 C93F D288 BD8D  DA18 749D 2A39 4A7B 2D6A