[NLedu] Researching accessibility of Silverlight-based websites

Karsten Gerloff gerloff at fsfeurope.org
Fri Nov 25 12:20:38 CET 2011

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 12:07:24PM +0100, Kees Epema wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> What would you all think of the *ability* argument?
>
> Statement:
> Microsoft is with its product Silverlight technical not able to adapt its
> technology to other platforms.

do you mean other operating systems? Other browsers?

> The government should choose a vendor that is able to comply with
> cross-platform technical standards.

Aren't we already using this argument? There's a policy to that
effect in the Netherlands, after all...

Best regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Gerloff                      [ ]   <gerloff at fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe   [ ][ ][ ]      [http://fsfe.org]

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).