[NLedu] Researching accessibility of Silverlight-based websites

Kees Epema cwepema at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 12:07:24 CET 2011

Hello all,

What would you all think of the *ability* argument?

Statement:
Microsoft is with its product Silverlight technical not able to adapt its
technology to other platforms.
The government should choose a vendor that is able to comply with
cross-platform technical standards.

Arguments:
I think it will be difficult for MS to contradict this without unveiling
their position towards free software.

Kind regards.,

Kees Epema