[NLedu] Researching accessibility of Silverlight-based websites

Kees Epema cwepema at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 16:10:31 CET 2011

Free software is better quality:

- Community members want to write better code, because it can be reviewed
by other community-members

- There is no pressure  to release software within a given time

- The first aim is to write software that will solve a problem

Prop. software is inferior because:

- There is no community to support a project and to guarantee quality code

- There is time pressure and more likeliness to non solved bugs

- First aim is to contribute to business continuity

Kees