[NLedu] Researching accessibility of Silverlight-based websites

Karsten Gerloff gerloff at fsfeurope.org
Thu Nov 24 15:53:17 CET 2011

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 03:40:14PM +0100, Kees Epema wrote:
> Free Software is better quality, because it is open.

not necessarily. There's great proprietary software out there, and
pretty crappy Free Software.

Free Software generally *can* be of higher quality. But that's not
necessarily the case.

We'll be more effective if we concentrate on the key feature of
Free Software -- freedom.

In this case, vendor independence and equal access to the
education systems are probably the tunes we would want to sing
the loudest.

Best regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Gerloff                      [ ]   <gerloff at fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe   [ ][ ][ ]      [http://fsfe.org]

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).