NLedu campaign plan, draft

Jan Stedehouder janstedehouder at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 22:00:21 CET 2011

Good evening Hugo,

2011/11/18 Hugo Roy <hugo at fsfe.org>:
> Hi Jan,
>
> Just a short personal note. This campaign looks amazing and ambitious.
> That's great. I would be interested in being in the list for further
> discussion, in order to launch activities in France as well.

Thank you. I know the campaign outline is very ambitious, but it is
possible considering the contacts we have available. Plus, we are
trying to change something in the educational system, so we better
have something more than a few pebbles to throw at the mammoth ;-)

I'll add you to the list.

Take care

Jan Stedehouder