NLedu campaign plan, draft

Jan Stedehouder janstedehouder at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 10:43:18 CET 2011

Good morning everyone,

I've started the work on the campaign plan for the coming months. The
first draft is online (in English):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rtaDQDYWgSJmr2d81Uh2IWBoKab6aeCD_DEk80OaSDU/edit

(or: http://tinyurl.com/nledu-campaign)

Arjan el Fassed asked us to actually draft the next round of questions
for parliament, so I created another document as well in order to do
this (in Dutch):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uY3RW1RrbD3yZqFTGA4NWJezrVkLRMYJYZRWqwZ-Tts/edit

(or: http://tinyurl.com/nledu-questions)

Both documents are public and can be edited by everyone. So feel free
to offer improvements. I specifically called upon the Dutch supporters
to put their names with the various tasks. We need to show something
more tangible, as I already got an e-mail by a reporter asking me if
we are going to do more than blog and tweet about the campaign. The
campaign plan lists various deliverables, but they won't deliver
themselves ;-).

Regards,