persverklaring nledu [nl]

spa8blauw spa8blauw at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 20:20:12 CET 2011

Hey all.

Mark, ik kan je niet rechtstreeks mailen.

>> Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
>> <mark at marklamers.nl>:
>> Remote host said: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [] blocked using dnsbl.sorbs.net; Currently Sending Spam See: http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml[RCPT_TO]

on topic:
I checked the page and I found little to improve. One sentence looked
redundant, one typo and one other small change were all I found.
Onderwijsmail.txt is the new text and the difference is in the diff.txt.
One thing before uploading though: words like coördinator messed up. I
am not sure how I should fix that, with something like &ouml or insert
the ö directly. Normally it is an xml file that is parsed. It looks like
"co=C3=B6rdinator" in the text you sent.

greets .deb