Fwd: Adhésion d´une nouvelle équipe de FSFE au PAYS-BAS

Karsten Gerloff gerloff at fsfeurope.org
Mon May 16 17:28:03 CEST 2011

Hi Nico,

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 02:03:19PM +0200, Nicolas JEAN wrote:
> On 08/05/2011 18:28, Rainer Kersten wrote:
> > This is new. If my poor French don't lead me wrong, he offers to
> > found an FSFE group in the Netherlands (please correct me, if I
> > am wrong).
>
> You're right.
>
> > After having a glance on nenthol.info I would like to classify
> > the mail as spam, but a very seldom kind of. ;-)
> >
> > Opinions, anyone?
>
> The website indeed looks like something unrelated to us or our activities.
> If you're okay, I will answer him that he needs to be a fellow in order
> to form a fellowship group, and ask him more about his interest.
>
> I don't think it can hurt… do you differ?

yes.

I proposed a reply earlier, but it's probably somewhere in your
backlog caused by LinuxTag. I'll forward it again to you.

Best regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Gerloff                      [ ]   <gerloff at fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe   [ ][ ][ ]      [http://fsfe.org]

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).