Fwd: Adhésion d´une nouvelle équipe de FSFE au PAYS-BAS

Karsten Gerloff gerloff at fsfeurope.org
Mon May 9 14:11:35 CEST 2011

On Sun, May 08, 2011 at 07:09:47PM +0200, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> Rainer Kersten wrote:
> >This is new. If my poor French don't lead me wrong, he offers to
> >found an FSFE group in the Netherlands (please correct me, if I
> >am wrong).
>
> You're not wrong.
>
> >After having a glance on nenthol.info I would like to classify
> >the mail as spam, but a very seldom kind of. ;-)
> >
> >Opinions, anyone?
>
> Has there ever been any psychological research into the minds of
> spammers? Their ability to come up with nonsense never ceases to
> amaze me.

On the off chance that this guy is serious, it would be good to
send him a polite reply, telling him that such a group already
exists. You could ask him what he would like to do to promote Free
Software within this group.

In the unlikely case he comes back with useful ideas, you've won a
supporter. If not, the loss of time is tolerable.

Best regards,
Karsten

--
Karsten Gerloff                      [ ]   <gerloff at fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe   [ ][ ][ ]      [http://fsfe.org]

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).